12 February 2010

KFOG Podcast - Feb 12, 2010

I've been a frequent guest on KFOG 104.5-FM in San Francisco for the last two years. I am going to start a new series of programs with KFOG's Irish Greg that they will include in their Morning Show "Web Show" page. I am looking forward to regular recordings with KFOG, keeping the Fogheads up to date with the goings-on in the sky. Here's the first of our recordings with conversation about what to see in the Winter sky, a few words about the San Francisco Sidewalk Astronomers, and some tips for telescope shopping.

2 comments:

Sidewalk Universe said...

You are a man of great words, talent, and enthusiasm! Just letting you know I am back and I look forward to visiting your blog often and listening to you on the radio!

The Urban Astronomer said...

Nice to hear from you, Richard. Thank you for the kind words. I am looking forward to posts from the Sidewalk Universe!